Jury for FLSP awards for good business practice selects DTS OABE S.L. as finalist in ENVIRONMENT category.
The jury for the FLSP awards for good business practice promoted by Fundación San Prudencio, has selected CONSTRUCCIONES URRUTIA S.A., EROSKI S. COOP and DTS OABE S.L. as the finalists for the awards, out of all of the projects presented in the ENVIRONMENT category.
The Fundación San Prudencio foundation hands out its annual FLSP Awards in the area of families, under the name “Awards for Good Practices in the Family”, which seeks to recognise practices which set an example for society, and in the corporate area as “Awards for Good Business Practices”, which recognise companies and workers that have performed outstandingly in the various award categories FLSP AWARD FOR GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICES:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Occupational Risk Prevention
The stages in selecting the winners of these awards are as follows:
- STAGE I – ASSLSP TECHNICAL SERVICES
Determination of whether firms meet the requirements, via a report submitted to the Committee of Experts.
- STAGE II – COMMITTEE OF EXPERTS
Short-listing of finalists, who go on to Stage III.
- STAGE III – EXTERNAL AUDIT
An audit is conducted on each finalist and a report is submitted to the Jury.
- STAGE IV – JURY
Selection of winners of the FLSP Awards for Good Business Practices in each category.
The jury is made up of:
- The Basque Government
- The Provincial Council of Alava
- The Municipal Council of Vitoria-Gasteiz
- The Confebask employers’ association
- The Comisiones Obreras trade union
- The UGT trade union
- The Fundación San Prudencio foundation