For the quick, accurate and simple identification of the insect(s), please provide us with as much information as possible.
Indicate the following:
- Where the pests have been located (e.g., in wooden beams, damp cellars, or kitchens), as well as the location and/or province.
- The approximate number of insects (one or two, dozens, hundreds…)
- Whether there are insects in different stages of growth (eggs, larvae, pupae, adults…)
- Take high-definition photos of the insects and, if possible, close-ups of the different parts of their bodies (abdomen, thorax, head…)
- In general, any data that you consider might help us to identify the insect