Bird Mechanic Repeller
Birds, such as pigeon and seagulls, are a risk for Public Health because of:
- Damage and contaminate foods with their excrements and feathers.
- Threre are more than 60 diseases related to pigeon and seagulls (Salmonelosis, Ornitosis, Criptococosis, Hialoplasmosis y alergic Alveolitis).
- Pigeons and seagulls could be reservoirs of pathogen microorganisms for human and pets.
- They are carriers of ectoparasites, such as ticks, fl eas, lice,…
- Their excrements could cause accidents, mostly when it rains.
Mechanic repealer that scares away birds in the areas near the control zone.
Combines two repelling effects: the sound of the blades and the mechanic effect of the blade hitting the birds trying to reach the control zones.
- Security Term:
- How to use: