Who we are
We are a laboratory that develops, manufactures and markets biocide products for public health care, legionella control and wood protection.
We started to run on August 2003 having as our main premises:
- Innovation and a continuous process of renovation of our products as a way to create a better future.
- The communication with our customers and our suppliers is the ground base for a solid relationship to satisfy their needs.
The human resources in DTS OABE are people with a great experience in the chemical sector in areas like R+D and manufacture willing to assist you in our every day issues and find solutions for your problems. DTS OABE ‘s main goal is to satisfy the needs of our customers with a company based on the individuals and the synergy of the group work.
DTS OABE is a company that attach importance to the R+D . Apart from the marketing of the product the company is willing to advise their customers on how to take the best technological advantage of the products. Also analyze and predict the results of the products to offer a better and more competitive technology.
DTS OABE has set itself the objective of creating a company based on people, who, working as a team and with a permanent orientation towards customer satisfaction, allow it to be a new reference in the market.
DTS OABE S.L. is a laboratory that eco-designs, develops, manufactures and markets biocidal products for Environmental and Food Health, Legionella Control and Wood Protection.
From The beginning of our activity in August 2003, our premises are:
- Innovation and a continuous process of updating our products help us create the future.
- Communication client-supplier is the basis of a relationship aimed at satisfying their needs.
The human group that makes up DTS OABE, are people with extensive experience in the chemical sector, in the areas of R&D, production and technical-legal willing to help you both in daily tasks and in the search for solutions to your queries.
The strategy of DTS OABE during these years has been based on a clear R&D vocation, whose activity is not exclusively polarized towards commercial transactions , but rather aims to advise users on the maximum technological use of products, in addition to analyzing and anticipating movements at a technical and environmental level to offer a new, more adapted and competitive technology.
Our portfolio of DTS OABE S.L. products includes products that allow us to satisfy any requirement of pest control experts.
First Spanish company to present insecticide concentrates in single-dose formats.
Agreements with multinational companies, allow us to keep almost all of the products under the Biocide Directive.
OABE formulates and manufactures to BIOFUNGITEK, a Goizper group company, the LAREKIS product range. There are products for use in agriculture, a worldwide innovation and with a great market acceptance.
The jury of FLSP award, to Good Business Practices, selected DTS-Oabe as a finalist in the category of the environment.
DTS-Oabe expands its international presence becoming part of the Biotechnology Division of the Goizper.
Group, which aims to develop new biocides for Environmental Health and solutions to plagues affecting the agricultural and garden sector.
Research focuses on the level of synergy between bioactive antioxidant substances and conventional biocides in order to develop environmentally sustainable biocides.
Ruban D’Honneur Award. The European Business Awards highlight the example of DTS Oabe and place it among the best European companies of 2010. The recognition of these awards is based on the principles of innovation, business excellence and sustainability of the most dynamic and competitive European companies.
First company in the sector to obtain the Ecodesign certification under the ISO14006 standard. This certificate guarantees the design and development of biocidal products for environmental health and food hygiene based on eco-design.
European Environment Award, for the development of a non-polluting insecticide lacquer, Nupilac Hidro, selected from more than 130 candidates from 23 different European countries. The jury recognizes “the innovative aspect of this insecticide product applied as a lacquer, which prevents air pollution, does not harm human health and has long-term efficiency.”
DTS Oabe enters the world elite of technology. The company is elected a full member of The World Technology Network (WTN) for its strong commitment to sustainable development.
Business consolidation based on people. A team with extensive experience in the chemical sector and in R+D+i, with experts in production and in technical-legal matters. Added to this high qualification is the development of sustainable products that differentiate it and position it in the market for manufacturing quality and highly effective products.
DTS Oabe began its activity in August 2003 with the manufacture of eco-designed biocidal products for professional use, taking as its starting point innovation and a continuous process of updating its products to help create a future while preserving the environment.
DTS OABE aims to be a responsible company committed to the environment and to achieve and improve it day by day we have our environmental policy.
The management of DTS OABE SL, a company dedicated to the development, manufacture and marketing of biocidal products for Environmental and Food Health, Legionella Control and Wood Protection, aware of the importance of preserving of the Environment and the environmental impact of its activities and products, has opted for the implementation of an Environmental Management System for the product design and development process.
DTS OABE en its plant located in Orozko offers its customers biocidal products for professional use and the good evolution of the company reflects the high degree of satisfaction of its customers.
In order to show the responsibility of the company with the environment and to continue guaranteeing the satisfaction of our clients in the future, we assume the following commitments:
- Identify and evaluate our main environmental aspects of its activities and products and prevent, reduce or eliminate their impacts.
- Carry out Continuous Improvement and Prevention of Pollution that products generate or may generate throughout their life cycle.
- Incorporating the environment into the daily management of the organization, improving our environmental behavior on a daily basis.
Compliance with applicable legal requirements and other commitments of an environmental nature that we subscribe related to our processes, products and services.
- Incorporate I into I +D+i review objectives and environmental improvement and compatibility with sustainable development.
- Improvement of products from design and development based on knowledge of the environmental aspects generated by them throughout their life cycle, avoiding the transfer of environmental impacts from some stages of the life cycle to others; or from one impact category to another.
- The periodic establishment of environmental management objectives, goals and programs, as well as the mechanisms for their review in order to achieve an improvement in the environmental performance of its products, processes and services.
- The promotion of participation, involvement and a sense of environmental responsibility of all the people who work in the organization or in its name, through appropriate communication, training and awareness.
Tomás Fernández Mentxaka
MANAGER DTS OABE
DTS OABE has obtained the ECODESIGN management system certificate: UNE-EN ISO 14006:2020, Environmental management systems. Guidelines
for the incorporation of Ecodesign, whose purpose is to standardize the development and certification of Ecodesign throughout the world..